Shore Tactical 10.5″ 556 Nato complete upper.
This upper is packed with great features usually reserved to custom builds. Lapped and bedded receiver, feed ramp match and polish and beveled ejector are just a few processes that make this upper a cut above. Featuring a Rosco Manufacturing Bloodline nitride 556 Nato 1:7 barrel paired with a Nitride gas block and full auto rated melonite carbine gas tube. The MPI 9130 blot has been head spaced with each barrel and beveled ejector to prevent mushrooming during heavy use. Fire pin protrusion is tested and measurements are included on Shore Tactical build information card along with lots of other build specs. If your looking for an upper that’s just more than an assembled on a production line by brand X than this sure won’t disappoint. Each of my Duty line uppers is hand built and tested by yours truly.
- lapped and bedded receiver
- Barrel nut torqued to spec
- Feed ramps matched and polished
- Nitride and melonite full auto rated gas system
- Polished fire pin and bolt fire bin bore
- Fire pin protrusion measured within spec
- Gas key proper stacking and key bore check
- Beveled extractor
- Dimple cam pin (orientation marker)
- Each upper comes with individual build card information