**This upper was used as a shop demo and has had limited use (has been fired) and is in like new condition**
The Ruger AR-15 556 Mid Length Gas Piston Upper Assembly is chambered in 6.8 SPC and is ready to install on any standard AR-15 lower. Upper features a 16″ chrome lined barrel with A2 flash hider and comes with a complete bolt carrier group, charging handle assembly, and a set of Troy Industries BattleSights. Also includes a tactical soft carbine case with the Ruger® logo.
- Two-Stage Piston: Two-Stage Piston with Adjustable Regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston provides a smooth power deliver stroke to the bolt carrier. The four position gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
- Quad Rail Handguard: Provides four Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rails, and is in alignment with the flattop receiver, providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, laser or other accessories.
- Troy Industries Sights: Provides a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight that co-witness with Mil-Sepc optics and can be easily removed to make room for advanced optics. The sights can be folded down with the simple push of a button or flipped up with your thumbs.
- Hammer-Forged Barrel: Cold hammer-forged, chrome lined Mil-Spec 41V45 barrel ensures accuracy and longevity. Features a 1 in 10″ right hand twist with 6 grooves and is threaded 5/8″-24.
- Magazines: Includes one 5-Round and two 25-Round C-Products magazines.
- Also Features: Chrome-plated bolt, one-piece bolt carrier and extractor and rail covers